OSI Affiliate Software tracks all referred sales and displays it on the Rewards section of your dashboard. By default you'll be able to see the following information:
1. Referral Program - the program where the sale came from
2. User - the affiliate who referred the sale
3. Sale amount - the amount purchased by your customer
4. Transaction ID - transaction identification
5. Commission to Pay User - amount of the sale's commission
6. Date - purchase date
7. Status - if sale is approved or not approved
You have the option to pass information from your shopping cart on to your sales tracker. An example would be your customer's first and last name. To set this up, follow the steps below:
Step 1. Click on Set Up Software from your admin dashboard.
Step 2. Click on Settings and then Show Advanced Settings.
Step 3. Scroll down and check on the box for Include Parameters in affiliate URL. Click on Update at the bottom of the page.
Step 4. Once it's enabled, go back to Set Up Software to reintegrate our software to your order confirmation page. Click on
Link Software to My Store link.
Step 5. Select your shopping cart and add the variables before the double quote sign (") before the alternate text code (alt).
The format is setdata1%variablename1%/setdata2:%variablename2%
The variables will be coming from your shopping cart provider or the online form provided. We can help you get those for you by sending an Integration Request for Free!
Step 6. Copy the modified code and paste it to your order confirmation page.